SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Status: Contractor, Full-time for 90 days, the possibility to be extended if the right fit.
Pay: Contract and then transitioning to full-time for the right candidate
Reports to: Chief Strategy Officer
The Social Media Manager is responsible for social media campaigns to increase awareness of our clients, and their respective services and solutions. The Social Media Manager will prepare and execute social media marketing campaigns and develop the online image of our clients including but not limited to:
- Target social media marketing to drive lead generation
- Manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Create a “voice” for clients on social media channels
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach
- Oversee design and content of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, thumbnails, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media ad campaigns
- Develop and manage online review channel for building online reviews and reputation; monitor online reviews and respond expediently with client voice in mind
- Analyze key metrics and modify strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy to remain competitive
- Establish effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to maximize results
- BA in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media or Digital Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated creativity in social media
- Demonstrated proficiency in content marketing
- Ability to easily transition from the creative side of social marketing to the analytical side
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective audiences, and content preferences (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Exceeds at building and maintaining client relationships
- Practices superior time management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Makes clients happy Contract and then transitioning to full-time for the right candidate