Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for managing multiple social media accounts for clients, as well as helping to conceptualize, draft, and implement strategic social media direction and content. You will also recommend social media tools, technologies, programs, and activities that position our client brands as experts and innovators in their respective markets. In this role, you will:
- Handle regular and consistent contact with the Compass team and clients to guide and implement online social media strategies and brand visibility.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Develop content and posts on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Conduct interviews and develop content (i.e. blogs, case studies and articles) as directed by Compass account managers.
- Create digital strategies for clients.
- Work with clients to develop social media content for employees through platforms such as Gaggle AMP.
- Maintain strategic direction and alignment for Compass social media accounts.
- Coordinate with all Compass team members to remain up-to-date on client news and initiatives.
- Travel (as needed) to conferences and events for social media support.
- Assist staff with other projects on an as needed basis.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.